FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Oct 7, 2009

WATCH and VOTE!

So, I made a goofy little zombie movie and entered a contest. I NEED YOUR VOTES, especially since I'm running about 2 weeks behind in the process...but I have faith! YES WE CAN! Or something.



Folks need to create an account to vote, which is a pain, I know. BUT! You can vote 15 TIMES IN A ROW EVERY DAY. I'm going to harass anyone and everyone I know to vote as often as possible, so expect me to post about this A LOT. It's for a good cause, after all: winning. If I win, the prize money will be used to make another feature, so really, it's a gift that keeps on giving!

Spread the word and VOTE VOTE VOTE! Thank you, and good day.

*edited to add* Apparently if you're on Facebook, you can login with your Facebook info so you don't have to create an account. Hooray!

7 comments:

Stacie Ponder said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

It's so ridic that people can vote 15 times/day...but I guess I shouldn't complain...maybe I can catch up!

Verdant Earl said...

I don't know if they just changed the voting procedures, but first I couldn't vote at all on Firefox (I clicked but nothing happened). Then I moved over to IE and voted, but it won't let me vote again. Says "Thanks, please vote again tomorrow".

Unless it counted the 14 times I clicked "vote" when I didn't think anything happened. Hrrm.

Stacie Ponder said...

Hmm, that's odd. I have no idea what's up. I used Firefox...after clicking the button, it takes a good 5-10 seconds to register the vote, but then I did it again and again (up to 15 times, according to the rules). Maybe it just hiccupped for you?

Guess you'll have to see when you vote again tomorrow! :D :D

Pax Romano said...

All done...

Stacie Ponder said...

Thanks, Pax! And thanks for the comment. :)

The Reviewkeeper said...

Well, you're up over 300 votes now, Stacie. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I totally voted. It was entertaining and funny.