FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Jul 16, 2009

won't you help a sista out?

You will?! Oh, fabulous. It's so easy! All you have to do is:
  1. Head over to AMC and read my latest, all about stuff you should...you know, watch. If you left a comment over there, or clicked "recommend", that would make my editor happy. Trust me, it's horrible when she's NOT happy. I'm not going to say she hits me, but she totally does.
  2. Wish a happy birthday to Chainsaw Mafia honcho (honchette?), Fangoria Spooksmodel, Ludlow staaaah, and all around super lady Shannon Lark.
Shannon Lark: bloody and "with it", yet totally gluten-free

What oh what will you get in return, besides that thrilling feeling one only gets when doing a good cyber-deed? Here's what you'll get: a whopping almost ten minutes of awesomely horrible horribly awesome horriblawesomeness from that craptacular flick I recently reviewed, Don't Go in the Woods...Alone! Finally, after all these few days, you can witness for yourself some of the worst acting in the history of ever- and all for just a few clicks. Hooray for everything!



4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

And didn't Shannon make a film called "It's My Birthday"?

Nice to see it come true. Happy Birthday Shannon!!!

Stacie Ponder said...

Indeed she did. One can only hope she won't actually kill anyone today, however...

Monster Scholar said...

Nice list @ AMC. I did as you instructed and clicked "Recommend" so your boss doesn't beat you.

Your recommendation for SAW lovers to see Dr. Phibes was spot-on, I just did a piece Dr. Phibe’s SAW-like trap

FangoSam said...

Yes to the Bloody Birthday mention. That movie rules school.